Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Start of Something New

I'm so excited!!! It's finally happening!



I'm glad I went by the house today. My egress window is in the wrong place. Talked to my SR and it will be fixed asap. 



It's supposed to be on this side. Anyway I'm still excited the process has started. 



5 comments:

  1. So exciting! Congrats and I can't wait to see the progress!

    TheProskinesNewHome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! It will fly by now that they have started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting your ROME build on the schedule and in motion!!!

    Which elevation did you choose A, B or C?

    BTW-it would be extremely helpful for us bloggers to leave comments on your blog when you turn off the word verification....it makes bloggers decipher a word pattern before we can leave a comment. ugghh. thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! We chose elevation C. Thanks, I removed the word patterns.

      Delete