Yay, soon you will be able to walk through it.
I can't wait. We have our pre-drywall meeting next week!!I love your house!! Good Luck on your settlement next week.
Your ROME is coming along nicely!! Have they started on your drywall yet?
Yes! I just need to add updated pics.
I understand your community standard is the bay window on the living room and porch. What's the name of your community. I think this is the same one Crystal built her Rome in Waldorf. We live in Bowie where you visited the Rome model.
Autumn Hills. Crystal built her home in Fieldside at St. Charles.
Yay, soon you will be able to walk through it.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait. We have our pre-drywall meeting next week!!
DeleteI love your house!! Good Luck on your settlement next week.
Your ROME is coming along nicely!! Have they started on your drywall yet?
ReplyDeleteYes! I just need to add updated pics.
DeleteI understand your community standard is the bay window on the living room and porch. What's the name of your community. I think this is the same one Crystal built her Rome in Waldorf. We live in Bowie where you visited the Rome model.
ReplyDeleteAutumn Hills. Crystal built her home in Fieldside at St. Charles.
ReplyDelete